Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lights in my sky multiplying

Two weeks ago I noticed a strange light while looking out my bedroom window. This light was above a cluster of trees, up and to the left when looking out. I noticed it immediately because it was much brighter than the stars and was pulsing between a few different colors- red/orange, blue/some cool color, and white. After watching it seemed to move straight up and down. I went to bed wondering what it could be but not dwelling too much. The next clear night I looked out again to see if it was there and it was in a similar place but not exactly where it had been. I watched it and over the course of an hour it moved out of sight, just slight movements here and there and eventually it was gone out of my view (but may have still been above my house). That's the night I also noticed another- same characteristics but totally different location, this one was straight out front, and seemed a little farther away. I could see them both at the same time so I know it wasn't the same light source.

I've been watching them nightly for days and it seems like they almost double every night or so! Small ones, not as bright, larger ones (all about the size of stars but colorful and pulsing with light). I've googled and these seem fairly common to see although no one has an explanation. I'm assuming they are UFOs and would love to know if anyone else has seen them- perhaps with a telescope? Or if anyone had more information? Thanks!



Submitted October 19, 2016 at 08:59PM by KatSpain6 http://ift.tt/2engsrd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.