Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Weird connections.....

So I was chatting with U/Elspru on his AMA about his recollection of his past life as a grey alien and their agenda. If you have the time look him up and read thru his comments, some of the stuff he says really makes sense to me. Basically what he said was the greys are here looking for human genes to make a better body for future reincarnations. They like other alien species are very spiritual as so I hear from a lot of posts on here. Their was another post about a race of blue aliens that wanted to teach us how to be more spiritual as there is a soul realm and karma is a real thing. And to me it makes sense. So I was working listening to music when the song "creep" by Radiohead came on, and if you listen to it from a grey aliens point of view it almost perfectly coincides with what u/elspru was saying. Might be a huge coincidence but it's to perfect.



Submitted October 20, 2016 at 08:49PM by danielgp323 http://ift.tt/2eby1Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.