Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

What's the deal with everyone talking about religion?

either if you're religious or not, or you believe aliens have something to do with religion thats great, but keep it to yourself or if you have to talk about it, try and come up with some kind of reason why that is.

I've see a lot of atheist people on this sub seem like they KNOW what's out there, when the truth is you really don't, none of us do until we die and you can't disprove that.

I'm not that religious myself but people who become over zealous about not having religion anymore is like the exact same reasoning and logic as a person who is religious.

tldr: get off your soapbox about religion, no one knows anything, neither do you. lets just talk about aliens please



Submitted October 29, 2016 at 11:59AM by Zulazeri http://ift.tt/2fhpp9a

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.