Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Why the hell is the US society kept to oblivious to the existence of extra terrestrials?

It's so ANNOYING that the the US Government can't just come out and tell everyone that they know aliens are real, that their existence was absolutely true with the Roswell Crash and just completely disregard other nation's concerns.

Who CARES if other countries get pissed if they've been hiding aliens the entire time. I doubt there'd be a war that would strike up because of it.



Submitted October 28, 2016 at 04:56AM by Host_of_Embers http://ift.tt/2dO6Jgq

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.