Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

I want to have an experience (any tips)?

I know this may sound crazy but I want to encounter an alien. I see these stories online about encounters and abductions and I want to believe them, I really do, but something in the back of my mind just makes me feel like "hey there's a chance that this is fake." This want is more of like a way for me to know 100% that aliens are real.

I know there's no definitive proof that doing something will make me more of a candidate for being abducted but what are some theories that could help me get an experience with an alien?



Submitted November 13, 2016 at 05:53PM by Thjiiikkmmmmkkllllll http://ift.tt/2fwZhmK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.