Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Second update on my alien experiences

This is just a small update, and will probably be the last update until something major happens. So, it's been two days since my first update, and since then, my phone and just technology in general has been glitching the absolute fuck out around me. Like, my phone's been glitching for the past two months, but now my computer and T.V and even sometimes car are glitching now and its getting worse. I was seriously considering that my phone was being tapped, but I heard that after an alien encounter, technology can act strange around you. And what's made me think even more that it's alien related is that the location found notification is stuck on the date 11/11/16 and I cannot remove it, no matter how many times I turn on and off location services and try and swipe it away, it will not go away, and the number 11 11 I've heard has significance after someone has come in contact with an alien. Also, I've heard that alien abduction is inter-generational within families and I know my mom has had similar experiences as I have and the number 11 11 has significance to her. By the way, does reddit have a feature where people can respond to your personal messages? Because everyone that has told me to message them privately about my experiences have not responded to me. Probably unrelated, but men have started winking at me, like, a lot. It's so sudden and so random. Anyways, I'll update you guys if anything majorly weird happens, till then, bye!

Here's my first update: http://ift.tt/2fsmPfd



Submitted November 14, 2016 at 06:35PM by 1wx http://ift.tt/2fTHreN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.