Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

To this day I don't know what happened.

When I was 10 yrs old or so a weird thing started happening to me. I would go to sleep and when I'd wake up I'd be turned around in the bed. Head would be at the foot of the bed. This happened over and over every night. I could never figure out how it was happening. It started to scare me. I tried rolling up in my blanket in case I was sleep walking. Still I'd be turned around in bed with me still wrapped up in the blanket. I even took every extra pillow and stuffed toy I could find and put them around me. Still I would be turned around. I even went as far as putting toys by my bed so if I was sleepwalking I'd step on them. Still I would be turned around in bed. This went on your months. Then one morning I woke up in the upstairs bathroom in the tub with the lights off and the door locked. After that nothing ever happened.

Was I being adducted by aliens or was this just me sleepwalking? If it was just me sleepwalking how did I move around and not disturb and blankets, pillows or toys on the floor? Nothing like this has ever happened again. I'm curious to see what everyone thinks about this.



Submitted December 01, 2016 at 12:26AM by halfbaked4 http://ift.tt/2fH2xQg

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.