Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

We should call on all NASA scientists and engineers to strike if climate change funding is cut by the Trump administration.

We cannot have this, NASA and their climate research is too important to the survival of our species to allow this to stand. I want to see manned missions to space as much as anyone, but we cannot allow this. How can we stand by as they discount the greatest minds this country has to offer, all the while attempting to use them for their own ends, as great as those ends might be. We must stand up to this.

I suggest we write and petition NASA to walkout if climate research funding is cut. We cannot allow this to continue. Our planet, and everyone we care about is at stake. Who is with me?



Submitted November 23, 2016 at 04:10PM by Mellowde http://ift.tt/2gib1Nt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.