Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Which alien species could fit this description?

Other than more or less standard reptilians or dracos. Or Nagas.

Can look like full humans at will but sometimes their disguise can't be faultlessly controlled.

Have cat-like or vampire-like teeth.

In like manner, they ressemble a demon's fangs from the Christian tradition perspective.

Have probably slit pupils.

Have probably long, pointy, dark fingernails.

Have probably to a certain extent bigger eyes in alien form than when in human form.

Flick their tongue in many instances when in human-mode.

Have elfish ears when posing as human beings



Submitted November 18, 2016 at 08:43AM by fordcosworth http://ift.tt/2fnS6NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.