Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Aliens? Who knows

So my boyfriend and I and two of our close friends were sitting in my back yard having a bonfire almost 2 years ago. It was late summer but still very warm out and we lived close to the city but our house had a very large and secluded backyard so we were able to have big fires. We always had people over and never had any strange shit gone down before. Well this night we were all just sitting there talking per usual- then out of no where all of a sudden everything got sooooo bright like someone was shining a GIANT mag light on everyone and the entire area around us, everything was so quiet and still in the moment and we all looked at each other then all of a sudden (all in less than a minute) we all look up because the light shoots back up into the sky it goes all the way up threw the clouds and leaves this huge squiggle imprint in the sky for at least another minute it was green and glowing a yellowish color around it and it slowly got smaller and smaller then went away. We all just stared at each other in shock and for the next hour tried to come up with a million different theories it could be but at the end of the night and to this day no explanation. Craziest stuff I've ever seen.



Submitted December 29, 2016 at 06:41PM by xstaylovelyyy http://ift.tt/2hSbVxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.