Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Moving lights in mountains?

so for over a year now where I live in NY there are mountains all around and a famous road in my town that is known for sightseeing and how dangerous it is. It goes along the Hudson River and you can drive all the way to the top where there a pull off and you can see the river and across the river there are more mountains. obviously these mountains can be hiked but there are no roads and you can see a spray painted pretty large heart and a flag at one point but the rest of the mountain is mostly cliff. At night normally after 10pm there are these orbs of light. they aren't always there but they are often. they move pretty quickly not super quick but at a ok pace and move horizontal up and down the mountain as well as vertical. one orb usually separated into 3 as they move around sometimes mountain peek to a separate mountain and back again and collide then separate. they will go out and start again in different spots or just dim and get bright as they approach each other. they are across the river which is a distance so it's not a small light defiantly not a flashlight or spot light shining on the mountain it's defiantly coming from the mountain itself. Everyone who's seen it can't tell what it is and i've seen it so many times it's not a surprise but always a mystery. this happens not just on summer nights but winter nights to where there would defiantly not be hikers even though it isn't possible to begin with I want to make that clear. they're never there on full moons or when its remotely bright outside only pitch black. on few occasions I've seen shooting stars up there when they were there. I call them aliens because I honestly don't know what they could be. sometimes if you look close enough when they all combine you can almost see sparks or something coming from the big orb. but it soon separates in different ones. I've never taken a picture because it's always to dark to show from the distance Im at. Any ideas has anyone seen this before?



Submitted December 28, 2016 at 08:16PM by clupi81 http://ift.tt/2ifDyBH

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.