Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, December 30, 2016

They're already among us..

While some people post theories that someone caught something or even saw alien or they even try to contact us,I already think that they're among us,we've established connection between us for a long time now,everything that we have now is given to the humanity.I have a theory that mentally disabled people are somehow connected with them,or aliens trying to pilot human bodies? What do you think about that?



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 05:45AM by psyclade http://ift.tt/2ioR6gA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.