Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Why I believe that the existence of aliens will never be disclosed (or at least not for a long time)

If there really was a secret part of the government that has been in contact with extraterrestrial intelligence for extended periods of time (and that's a big if), then it's likely that said organization has a good reason for its secrecy.Its not just like they would wake up one day and say, "hey! Today would be a great day to disclose aliens." It just isn't that easy.



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 12:54AM by adraria http://ift.tt/2i9oO7B

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.