Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Is there evidence of benevolent alien encounters/races?

Was very curious about this subject, as I remember reading something about this subject on this very same subreddit not to long ago.

And by benevolent, I mean like possibly wanting to help humans in some way, or possibly letting us develop without any outside interference? (i.e. not killing us after we advance to a certain level of tech)

Sorry if this seems a bit jumbled, just wanted to ask this one quick question.



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 09:57AM by Teknotokon_II http://ift.tt/2kgrxiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.