Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

NASA Develop – appropriate for non-STEM applicants?

Hey r/NASA! I have a quick question for redditors who have been a part of the DEVELOP program or have some knowledge of it.

A professor of mine recommended that I give the application a shot. I'm not a STEM major though. In fact, I'm a communications major, but with a lot of science-comm experience under my belt. Would I even be considered a good fit for the program and its research projects if I don't have a hard science background?



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 06:36PM by ilikecorgis http://ift.tt/2k7eYpE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.