Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Question about working at NASA

Hi r/nasa, I am a student deeply passionate about astronomy and space exploration, and considering taking a position for work at NASA. So, what is it like to research developments in astronomy which is an evolving field full of new discoveries around the corner?

I'm wondering what it feels like to process new discoveries from Hubble, Kepler, and the upcoming JWST. I'm inspired by missions like Voyager and Hubble which push the human view and influence deep out into space to be a part of contributing to our understanding of space and its significance to us, and ours in it.

Also, are there any new missions coming up for exploring moons like Europa and Titan for signs of life?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate any input you have.



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 08:16PM by razzlesnazzlepasz http://ift.tt/2k92iik

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.