Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

What if the great interest in Antarctica...

...is due to the melted ice revealing alien crafts?

So I'm basing the following on what I've heard and seen in Secureteam10's latest videos concerning Antarctica. The one that got me thinking about it is this video. He's stating that there's been a recent surge of interest in Antarctica, and political, military and even religious leaders have gone there. Their reason is apparently "global warming" and the scientific study of its effects. At first glance, to the alien-believing skeptic it might seem as a redundant reason and that there's something else going on. Which got me thinking, what if global warming/melting ice really is the reason for their interest, but that there's also something else to it that we're not being told?

So I followed the coordinates he provided and found the site of the supposed craft on google earth. Here's an image of the surrounding area, and I've marked certain places of interest. Now, compare it to this shot which, for all it seems, looks like it's been taken on a much later date. (1999 vs 2011)

We can for example see that the ice covering the lake shore seems to have decreased, as has the other iceplateau(?) I've marked to the left. At the very least, it's "tip" seems to have melted off/disappeared. The same goes for the area in which the craft was found. If you compare the first shot to the next, you can see that a huge portion of ice seems to have melted off in its vicinity. And although I can't fully confirm it myself, the "black dot" which is the craft isn't visible in the first picture, only the second (it's impossible to know, because as soon as I zoom in it switches to the later image).

Now comes the shot of the actual craft (or supposed to be). Notice how it seems halfburied in the ice. Secureteam10 took this as being a cavesystem from which the craft is peeking out of. But if what I'm supposing is true, the craft has actually emerged from the ice as a result of its melting.

Here are the google earth coordinates: 74°38'21.89"S, 164°31'53.32"E

Also, notice the conveniently placed research station in the vicinity.

What do you all think?



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 05:21PM by hooting_corax http://ift.tt/2jt10KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.