Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Why is David Wilcock's and Corey Goode's Cosmic Disclosure Program behind a pay wall and not a free YouTube channel?

I thought disclosure was super important and we needed to tell the masses. It's odd that they chose a paid subscription service as their platform for releasing this info when YouTube is free for both the users and the content creators. If these guys are so serious about getting this super important information to the people then why put it behind a pay wall? Youtube has all the capabilities they need and they wouldn't be tied down to a studio. All you need for a YouTube channel is a camera and a laptop.

This doesn't add up any way you slice it.

Don't respond by saying the transcripts are free on the sphere being alliance website. I could find the script for any show on Netflix but I'm not gonna read a TV show. And the ordinary person will not read Cosmic Disclosure transcripts. They may however watch a free youtube video. Youtube would be the most efficient way of spreading their message. But maybe that'$ ju$t not one of their goal$...

I equate this to a missionary telling someone how much they need Jesus to save them from hell but first requiring you pay $19.95 for a copy of the bible.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 02:35PM by Br0c0lir0b http://ift.tt/2kNfas3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.