Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Any AA theorists convinced by Ancient Aliens Debunked?

I thought the documentary did a thorough job of discussing popular AA theories. I've always been skeptical of the theories, especially because of the way Ancient Aliens present their information; however, I'm very curious to know if the documentary has swayed any fans the other way (my boyfriend is an enthusiastic ancient aliens/astronaut believer, but has no interest in watching Ancient Aliens Debunked, so can't ask him his thoughts).



Submitted February 20, 2017 at 07:16PM by tiffkneee http://ift.tt/2lFo7qu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.