Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Just Curious

What are the possibilities/probabilities of putting a magnetic boosted rocketed drones in obit to collect space debris? to gather debris clusters giving us more windows to launch more frequent in the future? then if the drone/craft is still intact, boost back toward earth to burn in atmosphere upon descent? just curious as to what Top NASA brains are working on to clean the debris? i know it travels super fast, just curious.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 10:43PM by UNLEASHED_VENOM http://ift.tt/2m0m2W8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.