Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just watched the episode about the MOON!

My girlfriend was out of town and so I decide to get my ancient aliens on while she was away and I stumbled on the episode involving the Moon and now I have many questions. Is it really possible that our moon was brought here for a specific reason? there was a time when we didn't have a moon?? and lastly could it be a spaceship that is hollowed and ETs are living in there monitoring our moves??? Thoughts....



Submitted February 22, 2017 at 11:59AM by Rycrawf88 http://ift.tt/2l8Jay8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.