Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Looking for people who would want to collaborate on a paranormal magazine on youtube

Hey guys, so I've been playing with this idea for quite some time now and I think it would be really cool. Basically, it would be a channel with weekly (or bi-weekly) videos, magazine like, that would cover the latest and the most interesting paranormal news. I kinda like the format that secureteam10 has, but I don't want to be creating hoaxes like they do. I have already created all the templates, the intro and outro and transitions, the only thing that's missing is the actual content, mainly because I'm kinda bussy most of the time, but I'd still really like to start making these videos, so I need people who would be willing to help me.

I would only cover the news that have an evidence backing them up, like photos or videos. Or at least 2 sources. I'd like to talk mostly about UFOs, aliens, cryptids and sometimes even ghosts, but I'd like to stick with the "physical" phenomena.

So, if you'd like to collaborate on that by helping me with gathering news and preparing them, editing the videos and things like that, please send me a private message.



Submitted February 23, 2017 at 01:24PM by Vondrr http://ift.tt/2lPnWJv

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.