Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Met a man in the hot tub of a YMCA

We got to talking. He told me of his life and a fiancée he had broken up with after she confessed to a priest that she had cheated on him just two weeks before the wedding. He went on to tell me about his time in the navy and how he once shot down a Russian plane over the ocean. He said he was a highly regarded admiral and knew lots of specifics you'd expect someone like that to know. I asked if he had top secret clearance and he said yes. Naturally I ask if the government knows about aliens. And he said yes.

Apparently an American ship found an underwater base on earth (not in USA waters) where aliens had been living on earth for hundreds of years. He said the base had pieces of culture and tech left behind that we recovered. He also said an American ship once saw a flying saucer take off from out of the ocean and they took many pictures. He wasn't on the ship but had friends that were and he said he had seen the pictures. He also said that an alien race had been living somewhere near the Grand Canyon and the area is now heavily guarded by military to this day. He also mentioned the government had recovered a tinfoil like material from an alien race. It could get run over by a tank and take bullets like nothing. He said he saw this with his own eyes

Anyways, thought id share with you guys. He seemed very trustworthy to me because he had told me of his time in the military in detail before I asked about the aliens, and I had no doubt he was a high ranking officer based on the terms and details he was aware of. And for what it's worth he left the gym in a corvette.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 02:34PM by twentytwo11 http://ift.tt/2m3L9aW

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.