Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Need Advice. Just Selected as a "candidate" for an OSSI internship.

Oh boy.

So I just got an email from a mentor at Nasa Goddard saying that I have been selected as a "candidate" for a summer internship. I haven't been offered the position yet, and he wants to talk on the phone before this Friday. Though I am not positive, I am pretty sure that this will be an interview for the position..

Does anyone have any advice or experience with Nasa internship phone interviews? If so, please share!



Submitted February 22, 2017 at 06:36PM by boxjellyfishrule http://ift.tt/2kNZqIR

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.