Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Question with probably an intense answer:

I've followed the AA theory for a while - even before the show - and I really like the works of Sitchin. I understand that many scholars claim that his translations were incorrect, but my question is: his translations and the stories it produced were so detailed, chronological and seemingly reasonable that even if his translations were incorrect, they couldn't have been that far off, right? In other words, what do "they" think the Sumerians were talking about if not what Sitchin claims?



Submitted February 25, 2017 at 01:57PM by BradDracV http://ift.tt/2mx2968

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.