Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Has anyone received a unknown call after seeing a UFO?

I just saw one ufo yesterday at 12:30 pm, south of St. Clair, midtown, Toronto, Canada. I was going to sleep and I saw this strange light through the kitchen window, I am on the second floor of an old 3 story building, It was an orange blinking star that was fixed in the sky then started to move and pulsate. I got scared and called my wife to see. It lasted for 2 minutes. Google maps location of the area: http://ift.tt/2niw81i

After 40 minutes I went to bed and I was woken up by an unknown call, I picked the phone and there was no sound, I got scared and terminated the call. I came back to sleep again but I was really scared the whole night, so I didn't actually have a deep sleep. When I wake up in the morning my wife told me that her phone got also an unknown missed call at 3 am. The strange thing is that her phone had the sound turned on (we both use our phones every day as clock alarms to wake up) but her phone didn't ring.

Another thing that was strange is that the phone call was unknown - I have never received any unknown calls since I have this cellphone line for 7 years and I NEVER receive calls during the late night. I received blocked calls before but it was the first time I had an unknown number. But what is weirder is that both I and my wife received the call after seeing the UFO, it's just too much coincidence to not be related. I called the phone company and they could not trace the call, they said only the police could do it.



Submitted March 29, 2017 at 07:14PM by userexperienceguy http://ift.tt/2niDjXH

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.