Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

How will alien disclosure be revealed?

Let's speculate how alien disclosure will be disclosed and through what sources if any?

Some possible scenarios: - Mass sightings all over the world - nah, would probably scare people - Through government - probably not - Leaks - very much possible - Channelers - if they've established first contact and can prove it, yeah why not? But probably not

Please fill in! Personally I believe leaks is a very possible scenario to initiate disclosure.



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 10:00PM by UniqePerspective http://ift.tt/2ob5jy3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.