Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Possible solution to global warming?

Disclaimer!!! I am just a mind racing earth lover. I am in no way shape or form a scientist!

I just had an idea that might or might not be a plausible solution. My idea is to send radiation soaked flammable material in the outer rim of the atmosphere above the north and south pole to burn up before hitting the surface to block out the sun only in said areas to make them colder and therefore in turn make the world a cooler place!(temperature wise).

Please do NOT hate me. I would just like to help the earth!



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 11:35PM by Hellsinger222 http://ift.tt/2nIkpwT

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.