So idk how many of you got accepted too but I became a NASA Aerospace Scholar this spring in the NCAS program. I got accepted, did an online fast-paced class I passed, and now I'm one of the 348 community college students in the country who got invited to a center. My team and I will be working along side NASA engineers and scientist in order to create a prototype rover assimilating costs and infrastructure and all that jazz one needs to send a rover to mars. Then we will participate in a rover competition but they do not want to tell us what prize 1st place will win, it's a surprise they said. The whole online class was to help with ideas regarding the journey to mars mission in 2030. Anyway I'm going to be there from June 5-8, everything paid for. Any suggestions or recommendations on what to look for? I'm excited but I've never been inside an actual NASA center. They said cellphones and cameras aren't allowed in the workshops so that's a bummer but I'm hoping to record as much as possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Submitted May 08, 2017 at 04:16PM by naruto_niichan http://ift.tt/2pstXKv
No comments:
Post a Comment