Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I was born on this planet to leave it

Hi, I'm a student at my High School and I have always dreamed of voyaging the cosmos (don't care if I die in the process) (don't care if it's not possible) I feel like I have to get off this ball of rock or die trying. So I'm literally shooting for the stars, and my question for anyone that happens to look upon my horrible post. How does one acquire the knowledge to construct a spaceship? What degrees do i have to go through? I want to spend most of the rest of my life trying to reach my goal, so i have plenty of study time :) which topic should I start to study now in my teens?

p.s I know I'm dumb now that's why i posted here help a lil dude do something fantastic



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 09:59PM by Demorius http://ift.tt/2rrcLsE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.