I use Kodi on an Amazon FireTV. One of the popular addons was the NASA addon.
When running the app there are two main areas - Livestreams and Videos. Videos (which connect to YouTube uploads) works fine after doing some authentication stuff. But the livestreams never work. Well, to be technically correct, of the 6 possible streams (Nasa TV, ISS Live Stream, Educational Channel, Media Channel, ISS HD Earth Viewing ustream, ISS HD Earth Viewing urthecast) only the last one, ISS HD Earth Viewing urthecast gives any sort of response. That response is - it goes to a static image saying "Reconnecting to live feed / Please stand by." but never goes to any sort of live feed.
If I try going to the addon settings it says this addon isn't configurable.
Does someone have a tip for how to get these livestreams working? I'd love to have the feed running while I work.
Submitted May 10, 2017 at 01:32PM by anotheranotherother http://ift.tt/2qsolo1
No comments:
Post a Comment