Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Alright r/aliens, let's talk about Roswell.

Hey everyone. This is my first post here and it's a simple one at that.

I just want to know how this sub feels about the Roswell incident. Do you folks believe that extra terrestrial life was found that night? Do you believe that it was merely a weather balloon?

I'm only asking because I find that entire incident insanely interesting and something I would like to discuss with others. Personally I do think something crash landed there.



Submitted June 29, 2017 at 02:52PM by FissionCrayfish http://ift.tt/2sVYpRL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.