Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, June 30, 2017

My Uncle Remembered

This is a story told from my Uncle's perspective. ...

I was with my ex-brother-in-law and ex-wife in the middle of the desert in California. When I looked up I saw a line of stars.There was a star in the middle of this line that seemed out of place and seemingly misshapen. I started to stare and study it more when all of a sudden the 'star' flew out of the line at speeds quicker than I've ever seen before. It started 'dancing,' doing all these crazy and spectacular things. Tricks I've never seen before. My ex's both watched in amazement with me. When it went off I knew I had to tell my father. I ran back to the house to repeat what I just saw. After hearing the whole story my father's face went stone cold. It suddenly seemed quiet in the house and the atmosphere turned stiff. My father got up close to me and said these exact words.. "Forget you ever saw it," and that's when I knew that aliens are real. .................

Ok so now some background. My Uncle is not known for lying. He is a very important figure in my life, I trust him 100% and his father (my grandfather) was a retired military man, having been in the Air Force for fifty-seven years of his life.

So Reddit, I guess is up to you to decide on whether or not my Grandfather somehow pulled off the most elaborate prank ever, OR if extraterrestrial beings exist and the government/ military knows.



Submitted June 30, 2017 at 07:08PM by Ghostly_Writer28700 http://ift.tt/2tzebDp

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.