Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Fact: We will NEVER contact aliens and here is why ...

Dont get me wrong, Im actually one of the biggest alien fans and am very passionate when it comes to this issue, but the truth is disappointing and we must face it.

The space between stars is literally astronomic with thousands to millions of years of travel even at the speed of light in an exponentially expanding universe.

There is literally NO WAY how we or they will EVER make contact. Some sort of faster than light propulsion might be the only way, but since Einstein we all know it is impossible. WARP drive is an illusion since it violates the very basic laws of nature.

Embrace the truth! We are stuck on this mudball FOREVER!!!!



Submitted July 28, 2017 at 08:52AM by Rationalist777 http://ift.tt/2tJO9d8

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.