Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Help needed to find video

Hello fellow Reddit users! Hope all is good. I write this because I really need your guys help finding a youtube video that I watched a couple months back.

I remember the dialogue was all in Spanish and so was the title, something like "Conversaciones extraterrestres a través del hombre bajo hipnosis" maybe not exactly that but forsure close to it. I do speak Spanish but there was also english subtitles. Title translation to english = "Extraterrestrial talks through man under hypnosis" If I recall correctly the e.t was described specifically a "praying mantis type alien". It was about 20 minutes long. A woman was conducting the interview, the person being interviewed was physically a man but I guess you can say spiritually/mentally it was a E.T via hypnosis or telepathy (not sure). The man's voice was somewhat deep and spoke like what I can describe like a person that's possessed (minus the evil demonic voice) You know, just rough, almost mumbling, probally not the man's everyday voice, and the word choice and logic behind every answer did half convince me that something was speaking through him. It was only audio but the picture was a satellite image of the "globe" (quotations around globe because I've watched so many FE videos idk what to think anymore)

Questions were like "what is the purpose of life?" "what happens after death?" "why haven't e.ts visted earth/help humans?" "Are there more Aliens/how many?" And a whole lot of other profound questions I can not remember. What I can recall is they spoke alot about spirtuallity and us advancing through our own trial and errors, facing our own fate by what becomes of ouselves on earth. Some people pass onto another realm and others get transported into another life form on earth depending all on ourself, and being able to transport spirits or conciousness into other life forms- something like that, I wouldn't qout that. But I MUST say what I can recall does not give the actual answers justice at all (because it is 20 minutes long and I can only recall so little, sadly) Very descriptive answers. If you can help me out it would help alot because Id love to re watch it and also see what other reddit users make of it, and hopefully not never to be seen again.

Thanks in advance



Submitted July 26, 2017 at 07:24PM by IIIREDDXX http://ift.tt/2v0bieL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.