Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

This is going to sound strange..

I will also include images.

So yesterday I watched an amazing alien documentary called "I know what I saw", It was enough evidence for me to finally become a full believer. The information, evidence, and witnesses of high credibility were just too much to ignore. In said documentary they visit a man that has a doctorate in advanced mathematics to have him decipher various symbols. It was stated by this man that if there was going to be an intergalactic language it would be math.

Cut to today, I wake up with 3 dots on the right side of my middle finger on my left hand. They are symmetrical, form a triangle, and each dot is the same distance apart. Now then I know from education that this is a common sign in the religious world, and from my own work experience common in the prison world as well. What I didn't know and what has got me on here searching for answers is that it is also a math symbol. Meaning "therefore" and is the symbol shown in an equation right before the answer.

So i dug deeper in this rabbit hole, and what I have found is a few people stating they get these after UFO dreams and some even said they started to hear voices. Now i'm just a normal dude, i'm diagnosed with ptsd but only on celexa and trazadone. I'm not by any means crazy. Are we select few being branded? Is it a mark of a believer? Since it means therefore does that mean my future child has something to do with it? Why these marks and what am I the answer to or what is it about me that brings the answer?

Or am I just bat shit insane, and finally snapped and it just happens to be a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences, I'm more of a "we're a science experiment" kind of a guy with a little matrix theory. Anybody with similar experiences, insight, etc. I would love to speak to you and hear your thoughts.

http://ift.tt/2uLtE2x



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 05:42PM by PsychoticPains http://ift.tt/2uaq7au

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.