Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Experience my grandmother and I had in Louisiana.

I remember it vividly I was maybe four or five. This was in Louisiana about 1994-1995 not for sure.

I was helping my grandmother wash coffee mugs at night (we used to eat ice cream out of coffee mugs). I was standing on my stool rinsing while she was washing. To give a little context over the sink was a window that looked over the whole back yard for about two acres to the woods behind the house. It was late at night and my mom was working while my grandparents took care of me and while I was rinsing my grandmother said "look Tyler what's that" and I looked up it looked as though it was suddenly day time outside a huge bright yellowish light was over the house moving slow from left to right then suddenly it zoomed off with an audible boom. My grandfather came in from watching tv and asked "what was that sound" my grandmother said she didn't know. We all went to bed shortly after. Little more context my mother before she met my step father had a single wide trailer in my grandparents yard about fifteen feet from the side of their carport. It wasn't very long after the light my mother didn't have to work this night so she put me to bed on the other side of the trailer. I was awoken in the middle of the night by something but I wasn't in my bed I was floating over it suspended in Mid air about two feet off my bed blanket still around me I got scared for a second before a voice in my head say "Everything is alright child go back to sleep" and I felt a warmth fall over me like everything was going to be alright so I went back to sleep. I woke up the next morning to my mom freaking out because she apparently found me sleeping on top of my bookshelf (almost six foot tall) something I couldn't have climbed on my own. Ever since that day I have had a fear of greys. I get intense anxiety and panickyness when I see pictures of them. I'm sure that is the first time I was taken don't know if it ever happened again. Always wanted to do regression hypnosis always been too scared (or broke) to follow through and do it Sorry if this doesn't fit with this subreddit just thought yall might enjoy the story.

Sorry if the grammaticals are all fucked I'm a little drunk right now.



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 11:50PM by churnedcoconuts http://ift.tt/2xwo17G

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.