Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Alien triangle

Hey guys it's me again :3 I was looking up at the stars while taking my dogs out and I saw a weird formation of stars in a shape of a triangle. It seemed to be moving as well like it's a solid object trying to take a pic or video atm will keep posted :3

Edit: won't show up on cam... the stars seem to of became more dim I can still see it but bearly :c but I stand by my thought that it looks like a solid object. In Pittsburgh btw. Facing north away from the city straight up. The stars I can see doe are beautiful

Edit 2: the stars seemed to of changed form a little. The the base of now longer than the sides originally the sides were longer.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 10:18PM by Pandapancakez http://ift.tt/2fFgv6v

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.