Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Blue light in sky

I swear on the life of me this is true and it just happened, no I am not delusional, ok so I live in Staten Island and this is what happened, so I was playing football in the street and I scored a touch down and ran into the end zone and I looked in the sky and I saw a flash of blue light at like the speed of light dissapear into the sky and it was gone and i was in shock, has this ever happened before and is it extraterrestrial and I don't wanna tell no one so they don't think I'm crazy so like I don't know what to do but I swear this is true



Submitted September 29, 2017 at 07:16PM by ToXiCGaming4 http://ift.tt/2yN3jRO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.