Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Unearthing Nazca DNA 'Results' and Thoughts

About a day ago, someone posted a link to an article on disclose.tv claiming that the “DNA Results On The 'Nazca Tomb Aliens' Are In: They're 100% Human”. This post quickly garnered over 100 upvotes, and it seemed many were satisfied that the mystery had finally been resolved. The cited article raised a few red flags for me, however, which is why I continued to argue in favor of the alternative hypothesis. Here’s my comment:

...They also make no mention of the half a dozen or so other bodies that are only about 3 feet tall with grey reptilian looking skin, and a large number of morphological characteristics that clearly aren't human (e.g. the shape of the skull, the number of ribs present, the 3-fingers/toes on each hand/foot, the single-boned forearms and the x-ray of what looks like large egg inside one of the bodies). The third image on the site shows one of these smaller creatures, which anatomically looks very far removed from any human I've ever seen. The article is pretty sloppy and doesn't even link to the supposed study they reference. They cite the opinion of some random "UFO investigator from Britain", and misrepresent what Dr. Konstantin Korotkov had said (the only researcher they cite who's actually involved with the project).

So far, every attempt to 'debunk' the Unearthing Nazca bodies has been pretty weak. These carbon-based lifeforms are morphologically not human, and I really just don't see how human bodies could be modified to such a great extent, with such flawless precision, how ever many years ago, so as to make the whole lot of them look like an entirely different species with an anatomically functional but distinct skeletal structure, cranial structure and so on.

Also, why is everyone so quick to jump to conclusions based upon an article from disclose.tv, which seems more clicky-baity and questionable than Gaia?

Edit: Does this face, or this body look human to you?

That’s not the end of it though. I just finished watching a secureteam10 video that pretty much says exactly what the disclose.tv article stated: the DNA results are 100% human. However, this is stated as fact with no mention of where that information came from. I assume they were referencing the disclose.tv article, which references “a report from the Paleo DNA laboratory located at Lakehead University in Ontario in Canada”. I haven’t been able to find an actual copy of the report myself, and I find it extremely odd that some random organization (i.e. disclose.tv) was able to obtain and publish the DNA results before Gaia did.

Anyway, I guess the point of this post is to keep the discussion going until the next update. If anyone knows where we can see the supposed DNA results report, please share. If anyone has any compelling evidence that these beings are in fact human (aside from Jaime Maussan’s mere involvement, which I personally don’t find very compelling), please share. If you think I’m full of shit, let me know. I want to put this issue to rest as much as the next guy, but I think it’s still too early to do so based solely upon a hit-piece with hardly any citations that’s from a questionable source.



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 01:07PM by LacedSpaceDaze http://ift.tt/2xJMcjC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.