Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Help with Identification

Hello,

I am trying to figure out what type of aliens/extraterrestrials I have seen. These beings are very tall, white, and have large eyes similar to grey aliens, but vibrant (some have black/blue and others have eyes that look like galaxies). They have always been benevolent, and a loving energy emanates from them. They're always wearing white dresses or robes, and some have wings, which usually match their hair color, but they do not resemble mantis aliens. The only depiction online I can find that looks in any way similar to them is the attached picture (facial structure). They have hands and 3 fingers on each. There has only been telepathic communication and I believe they live underground in massive cave systems that have crystals all over the walls, which are integrated into their technology. I have only been "outside" of these caves once on a tour, but it seemed as if I was underwater, but water there does not behave the same way/ kind of like very humid/ thick air.

I have had multiple encounters and they have always been positive and loving. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you



Submitted October 28, 2017 at 04:11PM by osebag http://ift.tt/2ibX96q

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.