Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Any NASA employees here familiar with what it is like being a flight controller?

I am looking at a contractor job with NASA to serve as a flight controller at JSC. Does anyone have any insights into what it is like? I have a BS in engineering; how much engineering actually goes into the position? Also, is working for a mission control/flight controller contractor a "safe" job (as in, the contract renewal is reliable and I am not gonna get laid off anytime soon(note-- it is for ISS))?

Literally any insight anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.



Submitted November 28, 2017 at 10:08PM by SAEisBAEgopsu http://ift.tt/2Ai4I6k

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.