Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Entities People Worship

this comes from my experience channeling...

The beings we worship are people with bodies. Small like us.

When beings are worshiped they often will use technology to transfigure from their usual bodied self and become ethereal beings or entities really and absorb the love being sent their way. This is the nature of spirituality on this planet, this channeling of spiritual energy from entities using alien technology for transcendence. These entities are really people with large amounts of love to share. They spend much of their time as ethereal entities absorbing our love.



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 06:08PM by joan_of_arc_333 http://ift.tt/2iufuje

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.