Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

What do aliens know about the universe/life?

I've heard the Pleiadians come here trying to teach us to forget everything bad and just be love/light but I have also heard of the tall whites being very aggressive and hostile towards us. What do you think they know about the universe that makes them so loving compared to other species. If the pleiadians have achieved a higher state of consciousness wouldnt all aliens try and attain that state? Why are some evil and some good?



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 11:31AM by SynerD http://ift.tt/2AJ9xGK

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.