Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Does Vallée’s hypothesis seem to relate to what DeLonge is saying?

At first I thought DeLonge was a charlatan but when elizondo did the msm run I thought maybe there is credibility. I did a bunch of reading since the Nimitz ufo film dropped and Vallée’s hypothesis seems intriguing at least. I then rewatched the joe Rogan DeLonge interview with the Vallee hypothesis in mind and it seems like they might be intertwined

Just speculating here

What’re your thoughts?



Submitted December 29, 2017 at 10:39PM by koko_koala94 http://ift.tt/2q07PMx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.