Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Starting the list of visits I’ve had and would like input

So here I go, starting from the beginning. Sounds really crazy, and I don’t know what to believe due to the past couple of encounters my fiancée and I have endured but it’s really getting to a point that I can’t explain. First encounter: Montana De Oro, California: went to sleep in tents on the dunes with a group of friends. 3 tents in total. After a night of drinking and smoking casually, we all got ready for bed. Previous night we had seen something in the sky spinning. While I had my speculations, my fiancée convinced me it was just a plane most likely or a search copter. We all get in our tents, one being empty because the two friends we brought ended up getting a little too sauced and thought they could sleep together. As we laid in our tent separate, we began to hear things around the tent. As the night drew on, we began to get anxious because the sounds got closer and closer. Eventually, something touched the tent. Freaked out we called our friends out in the tent next to us. They answered laughing and drunkenly, unaware of anything around the tent. At this point, we passed it off as wind potentially, maybe even a rodent. The next morning I woke up first. Our tent is a big tent, the other two were smaller, more personal tents. As I excited out the front entrance, I noticed only one tent near our own. I walked to where the tent was previously. This is the part that gets me: the stakes were still in the ground. All of them. And there were 3 spotted foot prints all around the area. I yelled to my buddy sleeping in the tent and he came out. Immediately he asked “why is my tent all the way over there?”. I turned around and held my breathe as I gazed over the dune and saw the tent standing upright. I looked down at the ground and saw the footprints lead towards the tent. As we approached it, my friend made so many gasps at the footprints because they were all around the tents new position. When we looked inside the tent, it was empty of coarse, and just when I thought it was over, my fiancée began to freak out. There was an incision on my back. I felt it, it was hard, and hurt to the touch, like it had just been made. Note there aren’t any bugs out in the area Nor had I ever noticed a blemish on my back that had been that big. I went to see my doctor shortly after and they failed to give me a diagnostic, saying it wasn’t a mole or a bite but rather just a “blemish”. This is one of the many encounters that seemed to unfold after this initial experience. Let me know if you guys would like to hear the others and if anyone has had similar things happen to them. I’ll warn you all, it gets worse. My fiancée is pregnant and she knows what we saw and heard there and after that night. I know I’m not crazy. I know they are watching.



Submitted December 30, 2017 at 02:19AM by brockca2 http://ift.tt/2EgJhBN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.