Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, January 29, 2018

I have seen a vertical ring around the sun before, but I witnessed a horizontal ring (halo) around the moon!?

I remember being in 6th grade (2013-2014) and seeing the phenomenon of a halo around the sun. I was playing Pokémon Go last Saturday @LargoPark Largo, Florida when I noticed something strange. I looked up at the moon for who knows what reason and I saw a LARGE halo above me. It was different than what I had seen with the sun, as it’s halo was somewhat vertical. This halo felt as if it where laying flat on the air. It was actually really nice and I wish I stayed to lay down on the grass and appreciate the moment more. Is this normal? Not my strange feelings for the atmosphere but the moon halo looking horizontal? Is this all about perspective? Also, why do these things happen?



Submitted January 29, 2018 at 02:52PM by NapaAirDome http://ift.tt/2nnCcHX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.