Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I uploaded some of our VCR recordings of local Houston and national television news coverage of the Challenger Accident...

I've had recordings of the TV news coverage of the Challenger accident we recorded on our VCR, so I thought I'd upload it to YouTube to share. Much of the coverage is from the local Houston news...the city and community were hit pretty hard. Here's a link to the playlist of all four parts. It's actually an interesting TV time capsule. Sorry for all the channel flipping!



Submitted January 29, 2018 at 12:14AM by enemyscorcher http://ift.tt/2rMVADV

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.