Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Choosing astronauts for the Mars Mission.

Today I was reading some science news as I do most everyday. Focusing heavily on any information about the Mars missions. I came across an article (linked below) about this guy writing what appeared to be a personal couple paragraphs about being selected for 'NASA's Journey to Mars'. I have a personal goal to try and become an astronaut and go to Mars. I feel like if I try and work as hard as I can I just do it. I am 18 and about to go off to college. But this article got me thinking that if NASA is already looking at prospective applicants for these missions I stand very little chance of being chosen(I mean even more so than how unlikely it is already).

So, my question is: Is my goal of trying to go to Mars unrealistic and should I shift my sights on something else or is there still a possibility?

https://richardfoote.wordpress.com/2018/04/01/big-news-ive-been-selected-on-journey-to-mars-program/



Submitted March 31, 2018 at 09:49PM by Bobthehail https://ift.tt/2H2dmHl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.