Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dream about alien encounter

Last night I had a dream, I was standing outside and a giant flat space craft hovered in front of me I did not see the pilot of the craft but I heard a voice beam from the craft stating “we are monitoring you” a flash of light hit me it felt like getting hit with bullets without the pain I quickly began to fade away going limp and falling sideways I felt my whole body start to fade away the next thing I knew I woke up and was in bed. If anyone can interpret this I would really appreciate it thank you!



Submitted March 29, 2018 at 12:09PM by violetscheme https://ift.tt/2GiEmRt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.